Imagine the difference when scientists understand your business
Partner Engineering and Science, Inc. has a proven track record of providing the most trusted and reliable environmental and engineering due diligence reports in the industry. Partner reports can be tailored so that they meet the unique needs of our clients or so that they meet ASTM standards. Partner accomplishes this by taking the time to understand what is important to our clients, one report at a time. To understand what is important to our clients, we ask what they will need in both a consultant and in a report, whether it be acceptance by lenders, speed, careful environmental risk management or all of the above. Call us and explain your situation and we will provide a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment or a custom environmental and engineering due diligence product that meets your needs.
Advantages of Partner:
- Staffed with Environmental Professionals
- Listens to YOUR needs!
- Meets ASTM Standard E1527-2005 for Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
Custom Phase I Environmental Scopes:
- SBA SOP 50-10
- Fannie Mae DUS Lenders
- Freddie Mac
- HUD Map Program
- Preliminary Environmental Assessments
- Baseline Environmental Assessments
Approvals and Experience:
- Approved by the nation’s top 10 commercial lenders and hundreds of smaller lenders!
- Approved by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- Approved by many insurance lenders
- Approved by top European lenders
- Experience in 50 States, Mexico and Canada
- Our team has collectively completed 500,000 Phase I Environmental Site Assessments